Money Advice centre administrator
Salary £5,656, 5 weeks holiday plus allowance for Bank Holidays, non-contributory pension scheme.
CMA Bentley is looking for an administrator, to support our team of debt advisors, for 10 hours a week (days and times to be negotiated).
We’re a small team with an increasing workload and as the cost-of-living crisis deepens, we’re expecting our caseload to grow even more.
We want someone who can carry out a range of tasks to keep our operations running smoothly including:
- Processing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Data entry, retrieval, and database maintenance
- Creating and managing documents
- Compiling reports
- Diary management
- Speaking to clients to resolve issues and answer queries
You’ll need to be well organised with good time planning skills, have the ability to multi-task and work on your own initiative. You’ll also need the following:
- GCSE’s in English & Maths grade C or above
- Previous experience in an admin or office-based role
- Understand the data protection rules (GDPR)
- Competent in the use of email
If you think this role is just what you’re looking for and want to apply, please complete the application form below. In your personal statement, please make sure you reference the person specification.
Applications need to be received by 5pm on Friday 17th June 2022.